Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Itinerary

2 months ago I went through the guide book and ear marked nearly every page. Well How big can Newfoundland be and do I really need any sleep. Ok so last night I refined my selection list.

Here is what I hope to see (the items with the double ** are must does):

Beothuk Interpretation Centre Provincial Historic Site - Boyd's Cove**
North Atlantic Aviation Museum - Gander
Do the 330 route north and east of Gander
Heart's Content Cable Station Provincial Historic Site
Historic Walking Tour of Carbonear
St James Carbonear
St Paul's Harbour Grace (the oldest stone church in Newfoundland}
Cape Spear Light House National Historic Site of Canada
Hike the East Coast Trail - Blackhead Path to Cape Spear
Signal Hill National Historic Site of Canada **
St Thomas' St Johns (It is the Oldest continually used Anglican Church in the Province) built in 1836
A trip on a boat to go Whale watching, Puffin watching and look out for Icebergs (preferably the boat will not be called the Titanic)
Stick my toes in the ocean
Lots of visiting and eating with family (starting right after we get off the plane..lunch with my second cousin)

St James 

The Parish of Harbour Grace

I am not saying I will get to everything on the list however it is nice to dream.




No comments:

Post a Comment